Re: Parallel Query and disk striping

From: Winnie Liu <poohland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 21:33:49 -0700

According to Oracle, they recommend to use RAID or OS disk striping instead of manually striping the tablespace. According to them, unless you are doing a lot of full table scan, you should not use manual striping at all (of course, if you have a choice to use RAID or other kind of striping)

Winnie Liu