Oracle 8.0.4- Win NT Error ORA-06401

From: Jay Vasudev <jvasudev_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 19:16:22 -0700

Hi

I installed Oracle 8.0.4 (Windows NT) on my PC and during installation, it evoked Server Manager window and displayed the error :

       ORA-06401
       NETCMN : Invalid Driver Designator.
       Password :

I entered the password for internal account, and then this windows closed
even though it displayed some messages which I couldn't read. After completing the installation and when I enter the user "system" and the password, it is displaying the same error.

Can anyone help me in resolving this? Thanks in Advance.

JAY Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 21:16:22 CDT