Oracle 8 ODBC question: Net8 needed?

From: Steve Cousins <cousins_at_umit.maine.edu>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 08:38:18 -0400

I am trying to connect to an Oracle 8 server from my workstation via ODBC. Do I need NET8 on my workstation in order to do this? I can do it that way and it works but I was wondering if I can connect directly with the ODBC driver by specifying something in the Server field of the ODBC dialog.

Thanks for any help.

Steve Cousins
University of Maine IT
cousins_at_umit.maine.edu Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 07:38:18 CDT