help on oracle parallel server

From: Scott Cote <scottcote_at_contractor.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 21:23:16 -0500

Please save me from marketing thugs.

I am setting up a brand spanking new data center and am trying to make an informed decision as to what platform I am going to run OPS on. Platforms under consideration:

Sun ES450
HP K box
IBM rs6000 F50

I don't want to even consider an NT class machine (I am a UNIX bigot).

If you have any advice regarding hardware (server/storage/network) - I am all ears (eyes actually).

Thanks,

SCott

Scott Cote
scottcote_at_contractor.net
(972) 672 - 6484 Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 21:23:16 CDT