Question with advance replicaiton!

From: Leung Calvin <eglcx97_at_engsvr.ust.hk>
Date: 7 Jul 1998 15:01:40 GMT

Hi,

        I have a question about replication with the application! The requirement of the application is there exist one head office that handle all the data. The head office distribute the data over servial office but every remote office consist different set of data.

                    |head office|
                    |   site A  |

|Site B | |Site C|
I have try to use updatiable snapshot, Site A be the master, site B,C are snapshot sites. But the snapshot site did not contain the integerity of the schema. And no index in the snapshot site. How can I solve it?

And I have also try using multi-master. But data in all the site are the same! Is there any other suggestion?

Calvin Leung Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 10:01:40 CDT