SQL Loader abending 4.11 Server

From: Martyn Spencer <slash.n.grab_cut_out_the_spam_at_microdata.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 11:53:59 +0100

Hi

I am performing a direct load into an Oracle8.0 database running on Netware 4.11. The load file has about 500K records and I have tried using the unrecoverable and recoverable options. When I do the same load in an NT 8.0 database, all is fine..... but the Netware version Abends the server with a Server 411-4431 CPU Hog detected by timer and also a Server 411.911 A scheduled work to do took over 1 minute to run.

I have tried increasing the CPU hog detection parameter on the server, but it just dies for longer before abending the process. The fault occurs in ORACLE80.NLM Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks Received on Tue Jul 07 1998 - 05:53:59 CDT