Re: Database Transactions

From: Winnie Liu <poohland_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 1998 20:16:35 -0700

You can run the package utlbstat.sql and utlestat.sql to gather all the information within a period of time. Run utlbstat.sql first and then when run utlestat.sql when you want to stop gather information. The result will be in a file called report.txt in the directory which you run those two scripts.

Hope this can help

Winnie