java.lang.IllegalAccessError: message when deploying a form on the web

From: <girish_bhatia_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 1998 07:34:09 GMT

Hi, I'm working on project where an application developed in D2K is to be deployed on the web. I'm using Oracle Web Application Server 3.0, Oracle 8 and Netscape.

In order to improve the performance, I have created a jar (java archive) file containing all the classes provided by Oracle for the conversion of the form executable to run as an applet.

Initially, when the html file was invoked through the browser, it ran well for a few runs. However after a few runs, I get this strange message Opening http://oracleserver.psc/my_jars/myjar.jar no proxy java.lang.IllegalAccessError:
oracle.forms.uiClient.v1_4.engine.Runform.<init>(Loracle/forms/uiClient/v1_4/ eng
ine/Main;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;ILjava/lang/St rin g;)V at
oracle.forms.uiClient.v1_4.engine.Main.createRunform(Main.java:164) at oracle.forms.uiClient.v1_4.engine.Main.start(Main.java:101) at sun.applet.AppletPanel.run(Compiled Code) at java.lang.Thread.run(Compiled Code)

I dont seem to understand where does the "L" get inserted in the Runform <init> line. Rather, why does this problem arise ?!!

Could someone help me please.

Thanks

Girish Bhatia