Interix (OpenNT) Mailing List

From: <jeff_at_turing.dynip.com>
Date: 1998/07/05

There is now an unofficial Interix (formerly known as OpenNT) discussion list. To join, send mail to: mailto://interix-request@turing.dynip.com

With 'subscribe' in the BODY of the email. Or, visit http://turing.dynip.com:81/guest/RemoteListSummary/Interix

This isn't an official Interix list, and the owner has no connection with Softway Systems.

Interix is a POSIX-compliant unix-subsystem that sits right on top of the NT Kernel. With Interix, you can run many of the unix commands & utilities (over 300); ksh, tcsh, & bourne shells; ODBC and OpenGL libraries; X11R5 libraries; inetd and other network services; etc, etc..

For more information about Interix, visit: http://www.interix.com

Again, I have no ties with Softway Systems - I'm just trying to reach people who may be interested in joining a list discussion about Interix.