Re: Tuning tool

From: Gijs Wuyts <gijs.wuyts_at_belsign.be>
Date: 5 Jul 1998 15:06:31 GMT

oracle has 2 build -in statistics tools, which you start up, and let it run a time long enugh to show any possible bottlenecks and or problem-areas in your db or applic. At the end you close it down and it writes a log-file, whcih you can evaluate or send to oracle tech supp who will analyse it

Gijs

Roy Varghese <rvarghese_at_ibm.net> wrote in article <359AB878.C4AE7066_at_ibm.net>...