Executing stored procedures in dynamic SQL

From: Dolf-Jan Mulder <djmulder_at_advantage.nl>
Date: 5 Jul 1998 11:24:53 GMT

Hello,

I want to execute procedures in dynamic SQL. The name of the procedures are stored in my application database. Depending on the situation a want to execute one of them. It would be nice if I could execute the procedure in dynamic SQL and get the results back in my program. Is this possible? Does somebody have a sample?

DJ Received on Sun Jul 05 1998 - 06:24:53 CDT