SGA too small error?

From: AB6YA <ab6ya_at_aol.com>
Date: 3 Jul 1998 18:07:02 GMT

Hi all...

Strted up my instance the other day, Oracle 7.2.3 running on Unix (HP 9000) and receved the listed error. I have changed nothing and was just starting up following a routine cold backup.

I temporarily bumped up th allotted memory for my SGA.

What may have caused this?

Direct e-mail appreciated.

Thank you,

Warren
ab6ya_at_aol.com Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 13:07:02 CDT