Re: personal oracle 8 objects

From: Wolfgang May <may_at_informatik.uni-freiburg.de>
Date: 3 Jul 1998 14:35:22 GMT

Phil Britton (phil.britton_at_prismtechnologies.com) wrote:
: I've just installed PO8 and have sstrange problem.
: Logged in as system when I say:

: describe user_objects

desc sys.user_objects

will work. I had the same problem, and someone told me that this is a known feature in 803.

Wolfgang

BTW: Is there some site/FAQ/list where this and related problems  are listed ? I also run into each of them ... Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 09:35:22 CDT