Re: Oracle8 / Windows NT (New Installation)

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 13:43:18 +0200

jking_baai_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <6ngbmq$78$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>We are going to install Oracle8 and Oracle Financials on an NT network next
>month. Does anyone have any suggestions, tips, or other comments that will
>help us with the install.

RTFM. And then RTFM some more.

Seriously, as it IMHO a lot of questions that are often asked about installing Oracle on NT are clearly answered in the step by step instructions in the Oracle 8 NT installation manual.

However, if you do run into any hassles. please open this ng's door and shout loudly. :-)

regards,
Billy Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 06:43:18 CDT