Anyone have 7.3.3 trial CD?

From: Wayne Woo <waynewoo_at_slip.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 1998 22:58:54 -0700

Hello.

I'm looking around for the Oracle NT trial CD-ROM with Oracle 7.3.3 on it. I believe this is the version that will work with Windows NT 4.0 because I have trouble with 7.3.2. I'm looking to try 7.3.3 before buying. If anyone has that CD, please let me know and perhaps we can arrange shipping and/or small payment. thanks Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 00:58:54 CDT