Re: GRAPHICAL DBA TOOLS - any suggestions??

From: Bill Pry <billpry_at_cyberramp.lnet>
Date: 1998/07/02

Embarcadero's DBAritsan is excellent. Ability to look at active/inactive sessions, locks, tablespaces, tables, users, indexes. Even a pie chart for largest freespace in a tablespace.

I highly recommend it.

Regards
Bill

Steve Chell <slc_at_stevensons.co.nz> wrote in article <6neo78$eqs_at_xxxx.stevensons.co.nz>...