Oracle 7.3.3 & 'standby database'

From: Marcus Fletcher <marcus_at_commsat.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 1998 00:06:31 +0100

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience in using the standby database feature in Oracle 7.3? I'm particularly looking for help with developing the scripts to transfer the logfiles between the hosts and applying them automatically on the standby server. I'm working with Oracle 7.3.3 on Sun Solaris 2.6

Thanks

--
Marcus Fletcher

MAIL: marcus_at_commsat.demon.co.uk