dbms_sql.parse fails my string

From: <aaronurbain_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 01:29:43 GMT

stmnt := 'select table_name from dba_tables where owner = (''STARGATE'');'; cur := dbms_sql.open_cursor;
dbms_sql.parse(cur, stmnt, dbms_sql.v7);

If I remove the where clause, she works. if I put_line the stmnt, and paste it to a sql prompt, she works. it seems that the '' causes the parser a problem.

who sees the problem?
not me.
-Aaron

http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum Received on Wed Jul 01 1998 - 20:29:43 CDT