How to copy arch logs in rman

From: Matt Larson <mattlarson_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 13:14:32 -0600

I'm setting up rman for our 8.0.4 production databases. I have been backing up the archive logs and deleting them through the rman script. I'd like to start copying the archive logs off to another disk before deleting them. I've looked into using the "copy" command in rman, but the docs say that each archivelog file must be specified. Is there an easier way to do this?

Please email answers to mattlarson_at_usa.net

Thanks,
Matt Received on Wed Jul 01 1998 - 14:14:32 CDT