Running svrmgrm under Linux?

From: Simon Quinn <simon.quinn_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 08:24:45 GMT

Anybody managed to get svrmgrm to work under Linux using the SCO UNIX Oracle distribution. I'm using v7.3.3

All the database, sqlplus and sqlnet works but I can't get svrmgrm to work, it always produces the error:
TK2-04097: Oracle Toolkit II's connection to the window system was refused

I've tried using Lestif Motif libraries and the official 1.2.4 libraries but they don't help.

Also I can't get svrmgrm running on a Solaris box to display on my Linux workstation.

Thanks
Simon Quinn,UK Received on Wed Jul 01 1998 - 03:24:45 CDT