Connecting to Personal Oracle 8 from Dev2k Forms

From: Rose Noel Kamene <rkamene_at_easynet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:38:46 +0100

I have recently downloaded Personal Oracle 8 from the vendor's website and successfully installed it on my machine. But when I try to connect to the database from FormsBuilder in Developer2000 , I get the error message "No Interface Driver". I don't know what to do as all the Required Support Files are in place. Any assistance is welcomed. I am using Windows95 Regards,
RN Kamene. Received on Wed Jul 01 1998 - 03:38:46 CDT