Query Tool?????

From: The cool one <venkir_at_cellnet.com>
Date: 1998/06/30

All,

I have a quick question. My end-users used to love oracle browser (Yes, it is true ....) but since oracle decided to roll it into Discoverer 2000 which is very expensive per user, and they decided to stop supporting browser, Iam on the lookout for a ad-hoc query reporting tool. In all your wide experience is there any Tool that I should look at that is easy-to-use and inexpensive. A search on the net listed some hundred odd tools. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Venki Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT