Perl to Oracle Interface / Unix to NT - fantasy?

From: Devin Null <devnull_at_nwlink.com>
Date: 1998/06/30

I'm trying to change some scripts I've written in Perl 5 to integrate with a Oracle 7.3.3 workgroup server. Basically, I just need a way in and a way out. I've got to store, retrieve and delete records (rows) from specific tables, etc., all the good stuff without ever firing up a windows client. I run FreeBSD Un*x and the Oracle Server is NT-based. I've tried using various modules designed for mSQL and mySQL to interact with it and I get just nothing but dead space. Is there a way to do this or am I dreaming fancifully?

The email address is obviously bogus - please reply to news. Thanks... Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT