How to handle long column in triggers?

From: Yanhua Lu <ylu_at_atp.com>
Date: 1998/06/30

Hi there,

I am trying to write an after insert trigger to copy over every record inserted into table A to table B, here is how table A and B look like:

    note_id number(10),
    ord_no varchar2(15),
    note long

I found I can hardly do anything with the long colomn which must be copied over in the trigger, does anyone have experience working around this problem? any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.