Re: ORACLE on LINUX

From: Joseph T. Adams <joe_at_apk.net>
Date: 1998/06/30

Thornton Prime (thornton_at_yoyoweb.com) wrote:
: We actually are considering Solaris, though we prefer Linux (for
: reasons I'll outline shortly). We are using Oracle on NT and are
: most unhappy with performance and stability when compared to
: PostgreSQL on Linux -- a "free" SQL server -- and PostgreSQL is
: not all that great.

What kind of problems did you have with PostgreSQL?

Joe Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT