OWS /OAS and Solaris: good experiences?

From: <chrisoc_at_ans.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 00:06:21 GMT

All I seem to read about in this group are problems. Any good stories? Who likes this product and how does it scale on Solaris, say, on an Ultra II? How many hits per day are you taking and will you go to 4.0 or convert to another technology? Did you use an existing database or redesign for OWS/OAS?

I am going to have to decide soon how to webbify. Oracle and Solaris are givens, the rest is undecided.

Chris O'Connor