oracle 7.3.3 odbc problem

From: Stephen <poffs_at_tteam.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 18:04:03 -0400

I'm having problems trying to reach my oracle db via odbc. it keeps giving me a authentication errors. Is this a sql-net issue? the db is on the same nt box. I just loaded the latest driver from oracle. so i'm out of answers.

Thanks in advance

Stephen E. Poff
poffs_at_tteam.com Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 17:04:03 CDT