SQL LOADER AND VARIABLES

From: Daniel Ritter <dritter_at_interpro.ch>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 17:06:37 +0200

Does anybody know, how I can insert a dummy field into the loader control file or use a field name for calculation, that is not an existing coloumn name in the table ? The reason I want to do this is because the POSITION(x) does not bring me to the correct row in a variable ',' terminated input file. So I use several POSITION(*) to do it, but then I need dummy fields. Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 10:06:37 CDT