Direct Path Load and Log Files

From: Todd Haddaway <haddaway_at_umbc.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 10:22:58 -0400

I used SQL Loader Direct Path method to load a table and noticed that I was still generating a lot of redo/archive logs. I thought direct path methods are not logged? Why am I getting this log file activity??

--

Todd Haddaway                   University Computing Services
Technical Architect             University of Maryland Baltimore County