help oracle reports and C++

From: Jeroen van Sluisdam <Jeroen.van.Sluisdam_at_vrijuit.nl>
Date: 30 Jun 1998 12:32:38 GMT

Hi,

Has anybody tried linking in oracle reports with a C++ program and calling it in order to produce the reports. At the moment we have a working production system, which does a lot of selects,calls pl/sql procedures for preparing the data and finally through a
system callstarts up oracle reports and let the fun begin this takes a long time
especially in larges batches.

The program is written in C++, HP UX 10.01, Oracle 7.3.2.3 When we try to link oracle report we get a lot of compile errors concerning libraries missing or in the wrong order. We can't figure it out, books and support don't have a clue.

Thanks,

Jeroen Received on Tue Jun 30 1998 - 07:32:38 CDT