NT - How Big Can You Go- Enterprise Or Workgroup

From: <bluehen_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 1998 09:51:27 GMT

I keep hearing that NT will support large databases but I haven't seen any real numbers to support this. Would anyone be so kind as to post his or her experience with NT? Both Workgroup and Enterprise. I'm looking to size a server and am trying to figure out how many users NT will support. If possible, please post the size of your database, the number of users, the number of transactions etc and what version of database you are using, Oracle7, oracle8, Enterprise or Workgroup. Thanks!