Re: Oracle 8 on NetWare 4.11

From: Daniel Clamage <dclamageNOSPAM_at_telerama.com>
Date: 29 Jun 1998 17:22:11 +0400

We're running 7.2 and 7.3.3 on Netware 4.11, and for what it's worth, we're getting the heck off of it and onto the relatively more stable AIX RS6000 platform.

We've had constant problems with Oracle on Netware. It's an orphan platform, and it's far from stable. Oracle was originally developed for UNIX, and that's precisely the platform of choice. Goodbye, Netware, forever!

Roger Thomas <rthom_at_cix.co.uk> wrote in article <memo.19980628170113.115B_at_rthom.compulink.co.uk>...