Q: how to bring up warnings when objects become 'invalid'

From: Harald Falkenberg <hfalken_at_x4u2.desy.de>
Date: 29 Jun 1998 10:58:46 +0200

Hi,

we have a lot of application developers, who redesign there database objects from time to time. Therefore some applications running into problems due to objects which become the 'invalid' status. Periodically I check for objects in the status 'invalid'. But I'm looking for a way to generate a message or mail to give the developer a hint that some of his database objects become the status 'invalid'.

Does someone know how to handle and to achieve this?

Please mail me any hint to

        hfalken_at_x4u.desy.de

regards and thank you in advance

        Harald Falkenberg Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 03:58:46 CDT