PL/SQL package for calculating interest etc. ??

From: Magnus S. Petersen <advlaw_at_post.olivant.fo>
Date: 27 Jun 1998 15:39:45 GMT

Working with Personal Oracle 7 and Delphi3 C/S I have recently started to rewrite different standalone procedures/functions into a package, and how found that my different PL/SQL procedures/functions etc. could have been far more generalized and better designed.
I am in need for a good package with all different types of calculations of interest, installments, depreciation, present value, future value etc. Since this must have been done thousands of times before me, and far more sophisticated then my humble coding, can anyone direct me to such a package.
Regards
Magnus Received on Sat Jun 27 1998 - 10:39:45 CDT