cross-tab querie

From: Herve Meftah <hm89659_at_GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: 26 Jun 1998 16:28:27 GMT

Hi,
I need to write a cross-tab querie on ORACLE, I known it's quite simple but my SQL is a few rusty, (I've got a better skills on Transact-SQL Sybase).

The problem is :

TABLE A
year period amount

1990  1         125
1990  2         130
1990  3         150
1991  1         160

Result TABLE
year periode_1 periode_2 periode 3 total

1990    125          130           150        405
1991    160        ....

I guess the syntax it's not the same between ORACLE and SYBASE

Thanks Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 11:28:27 CDT