julian dates in oracle

From: Mike Mountjoy <michael_at_london.virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 14:10:22 +0100

Hi there.

Does anybody happen to know where I could the description of the algorithm used by Oracle 7.3.x to perform the conversion of a date to julian format?

Why?

Well I have a team of developers that want to be to produce the same results that Oracle is producing for Julian dates. in C (or any other language)
There are about 4 algorithms that we've seen on various sites,  but, they do not produce the expected results.

Regrds,
Mike Received on Fri Jun 26 1998 - 08:10:22 CDT