Oracle server setup standards on NT - OFA or not

From: Guy Loureiro <guy_at_cm.co.za>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 09:20:21 +0200

We have been running Oracle databases on Unix servers for 6 years. Now we need to setup one on NT.

We have tried to stick to the OFA (Open Flexible Architecture - see appendixes of the Oracle Unix Ref Manual) standard for setting up our Oracle databases.

What are the standards for NT? Are there any? Should we continue to comply with OFA as far as possible?

Guy

| Guy Loureiro email: guy_at_cm.co.za |
| Computer Management (Pty) Ltd ph: (031)3325541 |
| Durban, South Africa cell: 0837026936 |