News Brief from www.oraworld.com

From: Kathleen O'Connor <koconnor_at_oraworld.com>
Date: 1998/06/25

        OraWorld News Brief

        Thursday, June 25, 1998

        emailnews_at_oraworld.com

                 News Brief from

OraWorld: Everything Oracle on the World Wide Web

             http://www.oraworld.com

                   TOP STORIES

Following are abstracts of the top stories for this week. Please visit http://www.oraworld.com/news.htm for the full text of all of these stories.

UPCOMING ORACLE EVENTS
(for a complete listing of events, visit http://www.oraworld.com/events.htm)

July 6 - 8
Sixteenth British National Conference on Databases University of Wales
Cardiff, Wales, U.K.
http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Bncod16/

July 6 - 9
International Workshop on Issues and Applications of Database Technology (IADT'98)
Berlin, Germany
http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~oulusoy/iadt.html

July 21 - 24
Oracle Internet Conference
Geneva, Switzerland
http://isoc.org/inet98/

Oct. 25 - 29
Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG) Conference Fall Honolulu Convention Center, Honolulu, Hawaii 1.404.240.0999
http://www.oaug.com

Nov. 8 - 13
Oracle OpenWorld '98
Moscone Convention Center
San Francisco, California
http://www.oracle.com

KNOW SOMEONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE THIS NEWS? Tell your friend to send a note to news_at_oraworld.com with their email ID in the body of the message and we'll add them to our news mailing list for free.

OraWorld is a trademark of Animated Learning, Inc. Oracle and Oracle Server are trademarks of Oracle Corp. Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT