Re: Multiple DBWR

From: <shreterh_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:50:43 GMT

Thomas, could I ask you a question about DBWR>1? I'm working from Digital Unix with one CPU so maybe this doesn't apply: One day I asked about multiple writers and I think Support said that there was an OS parameter that --should not-- be asynch if my dbwr > 1 because it would create errors. Now I see that you're looking at an --internal parameter-- covering the same ground...which of these are "usable" with DBWR > 1 (OS asynch y/n; param asynch y/n)?

Would appreciate being straightened out! Thanks in advance...