Capacity Planning

From: Sanjay Mellacheruvu <c670946_at_showme.missouri.edu>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 12:03:57 -0500

Could someone point me to documentation that I could use to do some capacity planning for our upcoming project. The database we are going to build is going to be an Operational Data Store which is going to be a central database for 274 branches which generate about 200 tickets each. Total number of users would be around 1000. Please do let me know if you needed more information.

TIA
Sanjay.

You are wise, witty, and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of trash.