DBMS_STANDARD and DMBS_APPLICATION_INFO Errors

From: Robert Chung <robertch_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:34:47 GMT

I am getting following errors when I connect to new Oracle 8 database that I created on Windows NT 4:

ERROR:
ORA-06554: package DBMS_STANDARD must be created before using PL/SQL

Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO ERROR:
ORA-06554: package DBMS_STANDARD must be created before using PL/SQL

I tried to find what to do in the documentation and could not find any. Would someone please let me know what to do? Thank you in advance. Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 10:34:47 CDT