Re: Backupsoftware for Oracle 7.3 on NT

From: Jim W <no_spam_mavp05_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 11:24:54 +0100

I can reiterate what MotoX said. We use Arcserve in much the same way, automated scripts etc. The timings, although dependant on your hardware, are very good. Recovery is quick, thankfully this was only in a DR test but peace of mind if needed.

We're at 7.3.3 and migrating to 8.0.4 so I'm sure it will continue to perform.

My only concerns for reliability are with NT not Arcserve. Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 05:24:54 CDT