Multiple DBWR

From: zaid <mohdzaid_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:30:38 +0800

Hi,

I am running on Oracle 7.3.2 on Solaris 2.5.1. Currently I have only one DBWR. I would like to enable more DBWR inorder to improve I/O performance. Has anyone tried enabling multiple DBWR. If yes how much has the I/O performance improve? Many thanks...

Best Regards,
Zaid
Systems Engineer
Siemens Medical Instruments Pte Ltd Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 03:30:38 CDT