Re: Backupsoftware for Oracle 7.3 on NT

From: MotoX <at_at_at.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:40:27 +0100

We used Arcserve for backups at one stage and it worked fine. We had pre and post backup steps to shutdown and startup the database each night so we had 'cold' backups. We did periodic restores and they all worked OK. NB. I'm not sure if you're hinting at some newer Oracle/Arcserve tie-in product here? If so, we never used it, as this was back in the days of Oracle 7.1.

MotoX.