Working with images (BFILE's ?)

From: Thomas Schumann <TSchumann_at_t-online.de>
Date: 24 Jun 1998 05:34:22 GMT

Hi,
my problem is the following. I don't have any idea to work with images in an Oracle database. Into the documentation to the Oracle 8 Server I haven't found enough answers to this problem. Where can I find any sufficient examples (source code) to work with images?

Thanks Thomas Received on Wed Jun 24 1998 - 00:34:22 CDT