Oracle View / Delphi Problem

From: Hassan Farzadeh <hassan_at_3log.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 21:35:26 -0700

I have created a view and trying to insert records (D3.02 C/S, Oracle 7.3 and BDE 4.51) using Grid or Database explorer. I can insert the record and the new record shows up, but another record disappears. If I refresh the View, then all the records are there. I can use other tools and do not have this problem!

I think the BDE configuration have something to do with this, but have not been able to figure it out. Can someone give me a hint on making the view more dynamic.

Thanks in advance
Hassan Received on Wed Jun 24 1998 - 23:35:26 CDT