Re: UNIX create database problems HELP!!!

From: John P. Higgins <jh33378_at_deere.com>
Date: 1998/06/23

The error message means that either:

     the $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/sql.bsq file does not exist
     or
     you do not have read access to the $ORACLE_HOME/dbs/sql.bsq file

You didn't say if you defined the ORACLE_HOME shell variable. Without this variable, svrmgrl cannot find the sql.bsq file. It should probably be:

     $ ORACLE_HOME=/oracle/product/732
     $ export ORACLE_HOME