Re: Getting array of rows from PL/SQL

From: <derwin_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/06/23

Let me guess you do this in Sybase or SQL Server? You can directly accomplish the same thing with PL/SQL. You can return PL/SQL tables (rows) but not sure how you plan to display them.

In other languages you could
create procedure x as select * from dual; You can't do this in PL/SQL.

In PL/SQL the select has to go "INTO" a variable. period. Daryl