oracle web server error

From: Enter Net News <dhartman_at_enter.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 23:40:38 -0400

I have Oracle Web Server installed and when I login in for the first time to the ows-abin/boot virtual directory it tries to run boot.exe. I get an error saying that it can't load a dll and it displays what it thinks is the search path. I can understand why the error is occuring because the ORACLE_HOME directory is not in the path. But I don't know why...it is in the path of the user I am logged in as. (Oracle Workgroup Server 7.3.2 on Win NT). I thought that maybe it is using the path of a different NT user but this doesn't appear to be the case either. So why isn't the ORACLE_HOME/bin directory in the path? I searched every file under the Oracle directory and could find nothing that states the path explicitly. Any help would be appreciated. TIA

Dave Hartman
dhartman_at_enter.net Received on Tue Jun 23 1998 - 22:40:38 CDT