[PL/SQL] Transferring data from table to ref cursor

From: Mikael Schonenberg <micke_at_netg.se>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 16:48:19 +0200

 Is there any way to get the data from a table (as in PL/SQL table datatype, not a physical table) into a ref cursor?

 What I'd like to do is something like...

... but the nasty compiler screams at me :/

 No need to tell me *why* the nasty compiler screams at me.. it's quite eloquent for a change, but is there any way to simulate this? I.e. is there any way to pick data from a PL/SQL table data type and stuff it into a ref cursor?

 Mikael Schönenberg	micke_at_netg.se	Growing old is mandatory.
 NetGuide Scandinavia	www.netg.se	Growing wise is optional.